Online shopping is a convenient option for most consumer products. But is it always the best option for your business?
There are a number of risks to buying important and technical business commodities, such as industrial tyres, online. You may not always get the best result when you buy industrial tyres online.
Here's what you need to consider when you buy your forklift tyres for your business.
The dangers of buying industrial tyres online
Your forklifts and industrial vehicles are an essential part of the daily running of your business, so it's important to keep them running correctly. Using the best tyres for your machines is an important part of achieving this.
The risks of buying industrial tyres online include:
- Getting the wrong tyres – there is a huge variety of specialised forklift tyres, and it may not always be clear which one is the best for your machines.
- Poor quality tyres – Online retailers may not always have the best quality tyres, and there are many risks with using cheap industrial tyres for your machines.
- No customer service and support – If there are any problems with your order, it's usually more difficult to get a hold of an online retailer to have them sort it out.
The result of getting incorrect or poor quality tyres for your machines is a decrease in efficiency for your machines and a reduction in their lifespan.
The advantages of using a reputable supplier
Using a reputable supplier to buy forklift tyres is a safe and consistent solution for your business. At Axis Tyres, we can help you get the most out of your machines by providing expert advice and customer service.
The advantages of choosing Axis Tyres include:
- Expert advice – We can recommend the best tyres for you based on the type of machines you have, your industry, and your business objectives.
- After sales support – We're always available to help you with any questions or problems you may have. If there's a problem with your order, we'll make it right.
- Tyre fitting at your premises – We deliver your tyres to your premises and fit them onto your machines to minimise downtime. We can also take your old tyres away and dispose of them responsibly.
Using the right tyres for your machine has the potential to improve efficiency for your business and extend the lifespan of your machines, saving you money in the long run.
Why choose Axis?
At Axis Industrial Tyres, we have been in the industry for a long time. We are experts in all kinds of industrial tyres and solutions. Whether you need tyres for general use or a highly specialised application, we can help.
As an expert tyre supplier, you will always get the best products and service when you deal with us. We can even recommend specific tyre types to suit different industry applications so you can get the most out of your machines.
For more information on the best tyres for you, call us on 1300 551 001.